The English Institute of Sport is committed to making its website available to as many people as possible meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
Many Internet users can find websites difficult to use due to the way they have been designed. We recognise that this is an important issue and we aim to ensure that the eis2win.co.uk website is accessible in accordance with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) guidelines.
The EIS has recently been awarded a Disability Confident Committed certificate. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people